- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR
and ZIP archives and
is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z,
XZ, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse
and menus as well as the command line interface.
- When you purchase WinRAR license you are buying a license
to the complete technology, no need to purchase add-ons to create
self-extracting files, it's all included.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with
the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows
instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple
question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early
stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive
encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key
of 256 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes
in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes,
- WinRAR offers the ability to create self-extracting and multivolume
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even
physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR
ahead of the pack.
You may download WinRAR and RAR on this page